This Vinyasa Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training is exceptionally high quality, fully comprehensive, and intensive. Over 70 poses will be covered in-depth during the training, giving special attention to anatomical sequencing and skillful teaching methods. At the end of the training, you will be fully qualified to teach Vinyasa flow yoga and its variations, such as Power flow or Core flow, as well as various levels of general Ashtanga Yoga & Body Alignment classes.
Intensive Yoga Teacher Training India
- 28 Days of instruction & excursion
- Daily yoga asana practices
- Daily meditation and pranayama sessions
- In-depth anatomy with an English teacher turned yogi
- Philosophy discussion based on Patanjali’s eight limbs of yoga
- Beautiful surroundings in lush green mountain range
- Daily gourmet Indian Satvic vegetarian meals
- 27 nights accommodation
If you are searching for a residential yoga teacher training program where you will receive full support, expert instruction, and lasting inspiration, this Bali teacher training is the place for you. Find a safe space to push your own edge in the physical practice, expand your knowledge of the foundations of yoga, and connect deeply with yourself and your fellow students. At the end of the training, you will be fully qualified to teach with more confidence.
- Assisting and modification of poses
- Class sequencing and planning
- Hands on Assisting-Body Alignment
- History and philosophy of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- How to further your own yoga practice
- Intensive study and practice of asana
- Mantra Chanting & Meditation
- Practical teaching experience
- Yogic diet
- Sanskrit names of yoga postures
- The business of teaching yoga
- Patanjali Yog Sutra -Bihar School of Yoga.
- Yoga Mala -Patabaijois
- Yoga Anatomy by David.
- Light on Yoga & Pranayama- B.K.S Iyengar
- Meditation from Tantras – Bihar School of Yoga
- Inside the Yoga Sutras by Reverend Jaganath Carrerra
The Yoga teacher training retreat will take place in Rishikesh, India.Rishikesh is known as the World Capital of Yoga and Gods abode city about one hour from Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport. It has long been a popular place for travelers in India because of its spiritual, yogic cultural offerings of Vedic science, its beautiful natural surroundings of rivers, mountains, and rice fields, and its laid back cafes and relaxing spas. There are also many great restaurants serving delicious organic food and a thriving temple & community to explore.
- Laxman jhoola – 15 Mins Walking distance.
- Tapovan Rickshaw, tuk-tuk 5 minutes walking.
- Ram Jhoola, Paramarth Niketan Ashram Walk, 2.5 kilometer
- Jolly Grant – Dehradun Domestic Airport, 1-hour drive.
- IGT-3, New Delhi – International Airport,7 hours drive.
Things to do (optional)
During the training, there will be two free Sundays in 4 weeks. The free time gives opportunities to go on excursions, Neer waterfall, white water rafting, Rishikesh market for shopping and restaurants, local sightseeing, get a massage, travel to the Ganga beach, or just enjoy exploring Rishikesh.[Read More].